1.Bigg Boss Season 4 contestants Sara Khan and Ali Merchant married in the bed.
The only pair to have married in the house to date. Within the next two months, they split. The live-in pair was rumored to have been paying Rs. 50 lakhs by the show’s producers to boost the show’s TRP. The channel, on the other hand, denies this. Here, read about Bigg Boss 15.
2. Navjot Singh Sidhu holds the distinction for being the only contestant who has never been eliminated by his peers. He decided to leave the show due to his political obligations. There were reports that he canceled it to protect his tarnished reputation on the programme.
3. Legend has it that the housemates who are alcoholics are given alcohol in juice packets. Few celebrities ask for liquor, and the producer satisfies this need.
4. It is very normal for contestants to become intimate in the house.
Often housemates become drawn to one another and form close bonds. Since it’s a family film, an erotic scene doesn’t sit well with the viewer, so the producers cut the steamy scenes.
5. During the day, a few housemates seek out places to sleep where they won’t be seen by the camera, such as under the table or behind the couch in the Bigg Boss house.
6. The Big Boss 9 champion Along with his wife Yuvika Chaudhary, Prince Narula has also won MTV Splitsvilla 8, MTV Roadies X2, and Nach Baliye 9. (whom he met in big boss). He’s known as the “King of Reality Shows.”
7. Jade Goody was the first overseas contestant to appear on The Big Boss. She had no choice but to leave the house because she was dying of cancer.
8. A contestant who tries to leave the house in the center or jumps the Big Boss wall boundary will be fined Rs. 50 lakhs for breaching the deal.
9. The only parts in the big boss house without cameras are the washrooms and the bathroom hall.
In the Bigg Boss building, there are no clocks.
Participants are not permitted to keep track of time. The pictures on display in the house are purely decorative.
11. Pamela Anderson of Baywatch, who appeared on the Bigg Boss reality show for three days, was paid Rs. 2.5 crore a day.
12. For hosting Big Boss, Salman Khan charges an eye-popping Rs. 11 crore per episode.
13. There have been a few reports of paranormal activities in the house from a few of the housemates. A member of the crew agreed to it. They have noticed a strange-looking woman standing in the room’s corner.
14. The Big Boss house is too big for my inmates to vacuum on their own. Housemates help with light washing and dusting, and an outside cleaner sweeps the house. The contestants are not permitted to communicate with them, are separated from the cleaners, and magnetic gates are closed as the cleaning crew works.
15. In the Bigg Boss, no wild card entry has ever won the season.